Defending our American Home
Paycheck to Paycheck Database
NHC’s annual release of Paycheck to Paycheck provides insights into the ability of working households to afford typical housing in metropolitan areas across the country.
Our American Home Blog
Our American Home Blog provides insight and connection across a continuum of housing; delivering commentary, advocacy, research and experts needed to move housing forward. Whatever your interest in housing, our blog will offer an up-close look into key tools and information to fuel your work and drive collaboration for positive policy change at every level.
Publications & Press
- NHC submits additional comments on data collection and tracking for Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Paycheck to Paycheck- Colorado Report
- Testimony of David M. Dworkin submitted to the House on the state of and barriers to minority homeownership
- Understanding the root causes of the financial crisis
- Affordable housing starts with public-private unity
- What’s in store for housers next week
- National Housing Conference Statement on the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act of 2019
- Housing advocates and community development pioneers to take the stage for NHC’s Annual Policy Symposium on June 6
- National Housing Conference testimony on the state of black homeownership