You may have noticed that the NHC “Open House” Blog has a new look as of this morning. That’s not the only thing that’s changing here at NHC and the Center. Check out our website, www.nhc.org, for a completely revamped design and easy access to the cutting-edge tools and resources you’ve come to expect from us.
We’ve created a whole new approach to the way we share information about affordable housing online, and made it easier than ever for experts and ordinary folks alike to engage in the issues of the day.
So what’s new on the site other than its next generation look?
- In-depth content on NHC policy and advocacy priorities;
- The Center’s new, easy to navigate Publications section;
- NHC Member and Center Supporter “Only” Sections, like the latest news on What’s Happening on Capitol Hill;
- Quick, homepage access to all the Center’s online resources, including HousingPolicy.org and Foreclosure-Response.org;
- Downloadable NHC “Housing’s New Era” video focused on the partnerships that make affordable housing possible; and
- Quick links to instantly connect and share with NHC and the Center through our new and social media products, including our Facebook Fan Page and the HousingPolicy.org Forum.
Now, more than ever, the NHC and Center website is a one stop shop for housing professionals, decision-makers, the public and the media!
Want to share the new site with your network? Our social media release makes it super easy to share NHC’s news via Twitter, Facebook, email, and more!